My presentations have been praised by conductors and educators around the world and have been heard at:
- The Midwest Band & Orchestra Clinic, Chicago USA
- Australian Band & Orchestra Clinic (ANBOC), Melbourne
- Sounds Great Statewide Music Educators' Conference, VIC
- ABODA Victoria Conducting Summer School & PD Events
WHAT WILL I DO?
I am available to come to your school or university/college and deliver informative, practical professional development sessions tailored to your time allocation and the needs of your staff & faculty. In consultation with you I can present on a number of teaching, conducting and health related topics, including:
- Beyond the Page - How score study & preparation can elevate your rehearsals & performances
- Conducting 101 - Consolidate the ABCs of conducting technique
- The Efficient Conductor* - Planning and executing effective rehearsals (& lessons)
- Programming for success - Selecting music for meaningful concerts and sequential learning
- Making Music with Freedom* - Health & wellness for teachers & musicians
- Secrets from Down Under - Incorporating Australian repertoire into your program & school curriculum
*Can also be presented as open rehearsals/practical workshops with/without an ensemble
Want something more personal? Check out Lessons, Rehearsal Observations & Mentorship.